Re: [Gimp-user] Calm and rational Save/Export workflow report ;)

Richard Gitschlag <strata_ranger hotmail com> writes:

Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:19:51 -0400
From: ptilopteri gmail com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Calm and rational Save/Export workflow report ;)

* Richard Gitschlag <strata_ranger hotmail com> [05-10-12 11:44]:

(Damn it, why doesn't this mailing list have a proper reply-to address?)

It does....
--

Then the real question is why every time I hit Reply, Hotmail prefills my form with the
before hitting Send.  GIMP or otherwise, minor impediments like these are quite annoying.

http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html is the long answer.

TL;DR version: the group reply address is already in the email headers,
your email client should give you a function to use that or the author
reply address at your choice – if it doesn't, that's a bug in the
client. Mailing lists that do change headers are providing bug
compatibility (some people think that's a good thing, I guess).

If Hotmail doesn't have a reply-to-group function as well as
reply-to-author, I guess you could hit reply-to-all? Or get a better
email client ;-)

best regards,
Kevin