Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

i also have modified this code:

gimp  base folder/app/paint/gimppaintoptions.c

#define DEFAULT_BRUSH_SIZE 50.0

#define DEFAULT_BRUSH_ASPECT_RATIO 0.0

#define DEFAULT_BRUSH_ANGLE 0.0

gimppaintoptions-gui.c

scale = gimp_prop_spin_scale_new (config, "brush-size",

_("Size"), 1, 1.0, 2);