Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

As someone who teaches 11 year old kids, I can safely say you're not being fair to the kids, they're generally more nature than that.

On Jul 1, 2012 12:19 AM, "Kasim Ahmic" <kasim ahmic gmail com> wrote:
Seriously? I don't like the Save vs. Export thing any more than you or anyone else here but instead of discussing it normally you complain about it like a 12 year old. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure that's not the way to get your opinions noticed...

Sent from my iPod