[Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Dear GIMP developers, you have shittiet GIMP even more with your retarded ideas about how we should save our
files.

And please, any "hurr designerrrs" don't counter me with GIMP saving dialog paradigm- what's going on is
developers trying to frorce their shitty .xcf format on users. That's all there is. And that's ruining it for
me, because when i need it i'll use it myself.

--
bobbo (via gimpusers.com)