Re: [Gimp-user] Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 8:24 PM, John Coppens wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 20:01:32 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

"most of the people who like it have nothing much to say about the subject."

Which means that _you_ take the liberty of assigning sentiments to
people who do not express their opinion. You effectively say:

'The people who say nothing much on the subject, like it change'.

No, I don't effectively say that and I'm asking you to stop
attributing things I didn't say or mean to me.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org