Re: [Gimp-user] Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM, John Coppens wrote:

Stats that there have been hundreds of mails?
That most people who like it have nothing much to say about it?

Do _you_ have stats that prove the opposite? :)

No Alexandre... This was a serious question. It's easy to say 'there is
a silent majority who says...'. I can always say 'I changed this, and
almost everyone is fine with it' because I don't get any feedback.

You obviously didn't understand a bit from the initial statement made
by Richard.

Let's read it again:

"most of the people who like it have nothing much to say about the subject."

Most of the people _who like it_, not just "most of the people".

Why not do a _real_ poll on the opinion of the users re: the new
'save feature'?

What ever for?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org