Re: [Gimp-user] Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM, John Coppens wrote:

There have been hundreds of emails on this topic already - and mind the fact that most of the people who
like it have nothing much to say about the subject.

That is just wishful thinking... Dp you have stats to prove that
statement?

Stats that there have been hundreds of mails?
That most people who like it have nothing much to say about it?

Do _you_ have stats that prove the opposite? :)

Because so far I've only seen people who say "Yeah, that's how it
should work, makes sense" moving on and never going returning to the
subject. As seen in blenderartists thread, on Google+ and in other
places. I wouldn't say that amounts to having stats, but I also
wouldn't say that nitpicking Richard is an idea with a bright and
glorious future.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org