Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:15 PM, bobbo wrote:

Dear GIMP developers, you have shittiet GIMP even more with your retarded
ideas about how we should save our files.

And please, any "hurr designerrrs" don't counter me with GIMP saving dialog
paradigm- what's going on is developers trying to frorce their shitty .xcf format
on users. That's all there is. And that's ruining it for me, because when i need
it i'll use it myself.

You were offensive and insulting enough to just have triggered writing
the code of conduct for our mailing lists. Thank you.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org