Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp - 2.8 Usability Drop

> Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:46:00 +0800
> From: ngoonee talk gmail com
> To: gimp-user-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp - 2.8 Usability Drop
>
> what 'community' and 'user base' is this that you speak
> of? All I see is some individuals with individual opinions and a
> varying lack of courtesy in presenting their opinions.

You mean beyond the extent of these mailing lists, right?

I'm sure there are forums and IRC channels where you can find a wide range of GIMP users to discuss things with, but speaking for myself, I attend neither of such venues :(  And the mailing lists do only encompass a small share of users.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com