Re: [Gimp-user] Uninstalling Gimp crashes computer

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 15:57:26 -0800, Marci Davis wrote:

Since my daughter installed it, Partha, I don’t know which version it is.
And as I mentioned, I tried to uninstall it, both from the Control Panel and
also from the Gimp tree in the directory, and the uninstall process kept
crashing the computer.

That sounds like hardware or driver problem - nothing the (semi-)official
installer does could crash Windows - it just deletes the files.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >