Re: [Gimp-user] Uninstalling Gimp crashes computer

In message <01c301cccc97$7abe94a0$703bbde0$ gmail com>,
"Marci Davis" <marcikdavis gmail com> wrote:

My 11-year old daughter installed Gimp on our laptop.  Shortly after, we
started having trouble with speed and resolution.  Gimp will not open, nor
can we uninstall it.  In fact, when I try, it crashes the computer.  Any
suggestions?

Maybe you can find someone else willing to adopt her.
:-)