Re: [Gimp-user] Use GIMP for commercial / business purposes?

Have there been lawsuits or fines regarding open source
cases though? It's funny, for all the times I've heard of for
example Microsoft or Adobe or whoever being involved in these
"evaluations" of businesses where they check for licenses etc,
and massive levies afterward, (whether the stories were real
or created) I've never heard of any open source lawsuits or snares.
Just wondering what you meant by "testing your luck."
Dan