Re: [Gimp-user] Use GIMP for commercial / business purposes?

Thank you Alexandre--I appreciate it. Do you know if there is documentation somewhere in case an employer / client / business partner asks me to provide verification that I can use GIMP for business/commercial purposes? Thank you in advance for your help.

- D

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Dan . wrote:
> To the GIMP User List,
>
> I understand that I can sell GIMP for a fee if I want, but I am not clear
> whether or not I am allowed to use GIMP for commercial / business purposes.

You are.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org