Re: [Gimp-user] extract a reasonably dark image from its background?

There is a new development which is more easily explained here on this
screenshot: http://www.divshare.com/download/16734472-6d9

This is the actual card size and appearance that I would be happy
with:  http://www.divshare.com/download/16727868-e64

but for some weird reason Vistaprint's specs won't accept it so I have
to try and see if GIMP can make an image to Vistaprint's
specifications as explained on the screenshot in the first link.

Did you read the reject notice.

They want 300dpi, you sent 61dpi! No way.

Also the dimensions are incorrect

OK, so with gimp, open a new image, 1063x615 px at 300 dpi and redo
your card

 --
Owen