Re: [Gimp-user] extract a reasonably dark image from its background?
- From: Kasim Ahmic <kasim ahmic gmail com>
- To: GimpDummy <forums gimpusers com>
- Cc: "team gimpusers com" <team gimpusers com>, "gimp-user-list gnome org" <gimp-user-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] extract a reasonably dark image from its background?
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 06:13:09 -0500
What you could do is go to Color > Color To Alpha > Change the color to white.
That should remove all the white.
Sent from my iPod
On Feb 6, 2012, at 1:46 AM, GimpDummy <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
Hi How does anybody know how I extract a reasonably dark image from its background?
Below are two identical images with white background.
But the preset colour of my vistaprint business card is light blue.
So I just want to paste the image from the links below onto a light blue business card if that is possible.
This is almost 100% what I want: http://www.divshare.com/download/16727868-e64
but for some reason the resolution from this home made job comes out terrible at Vista Print so I have to
do the card writing on their site and give them a better resolution image which the one in the first two
Thanks in advance.
GimpDummy (via gimpusers.com)
gimp-user-list mailing list
gimp-user-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev