Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.10 Unable to read tile data from swap

On Wed, 2 May 2018 15:56:12 -0400
Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 3:49 PM, Ell <ell_se yahoo com> wrote:
Note that the actual bug was the swap being used in the first place.
I'm still not sure why you're getting read errors, though.  Since
the swap shouldn't be used anymore (in this particular case) after
the above commit, the errors will probably go away, but the issue
causing them might still be there.  I'd try to set a very low cache
size, in order to force the swap to become very active, and see if
you're getting any more errors.

I should do this after update gegl and gimp, correct?

Yep.

--
Ell