Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.10 Unable to read tile data from swap

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 4:36 PM, Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com> wrote:
My GEGL compilation of simply what environment variables? I only have one
GEGL variable active now: gpu usage.

GPU usage meaning OpenCL?

GEGL has stopped enabling opencl by defult now, since GEGL-0.3.24 of
2017-11-24 it no longer being enabled by default since it relies on
good results from the varying quality different opencl
implementations,.. may also have generic race conditions resulting
from new code not manifest during regular testing either, so trying
without OpenCL enabled.

/pippin