Re: [Gimp-developer] Please migrate to GitHub/CMake

Hello,

On Sun, 7 May 2017 16:33:49 +0300 Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org> wrote:

Dear Alexandre,

[snip]
As a side note regarding IRC - old does not necessarily imply it is bad (see
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/show.cgi?id=two-kinds-of-fools ) and
one can normally find some unified clients to communicate on more than one
service.

Agreed on that. The whole Claws Mail team is on IRC daily,
communicating about dev topics as well as personal ones, we're a team,
most of us are friends. It's sync and async ways of communicating, and
we have a channel archive. It's fast and lightweight, public and
private, can be done from a phone even, what would we want more or
different? Another thing to re-invent? ;-). IRC is probably (w/ email)
one of the oldest communication ways I se and still happy w/ it, it
does the work.

Regards,

Sun, 7 May 2017 16:08:24 +0300 Alexandre Prokoudine