Re: [Gimp-developer] Please migrate to GitHub/CMake

On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 01:42:57PM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Ivano Arrighetta wrote:
Hello there.
My name is Ivano Arrighetta and I'm Italian.
I would like to suggest to migrate to GitHub for version control

No.

and to use
CMake for creating build projects for Windows and Mac OS, other than
Makefiles for *nix.

CMake is just as painful as autohell.

I confirm what Alexandre is saying, and I'm from Italy too... ;-)

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271
 FSFE fellow #364