Re: [Gimp-developer] Windows 10 and Bash on Ubuntu

Are you planning to cross build or a native build? I am not sure what you
are asking.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Petteri Soininen <pesoini gmail com> wrote:

Hi

I was more like thinking if anyone has already done that so I could get
some pointers and try it too. If that's not the case I probably can try
building it myself and take notes to make a 'how to' so I can give advice
to others who like to try the same. If during that I face problems, I'll
probably try to ask help in IRC. That Bash shell probably is quite standard
installation in WIn10, so making build instructions for that couldn't hurt
(if that's even possible). :)

- Petteri Soininen