Re: [Gimp-developer] Windows 10 and Bash on Ubuntu

On 02/02/2017 08:05 PM, Petteri Soininen wrote:

Windows 10 introduced an Ubuntu Bash shell, so I'm interested if anyone
has compiled GIMP using that environment. I tried, but I'm just a newbie
and got into problems where gegl didn't see babl etc. so my environment
variable settings were probably either wrong or not effective or I just
messed up something.

Hi Petteri,

this is the point where you should explain what you did in regard to the
environment variable - as detailed as it would be necessary for someone
to reproduce what you did, without knowing what you did.

--
Regards,
Michael