[Gimp-developer] Windows 10 and Bash on Ubuntu

Hi,

Windows 10 introduced an Ubuntu Bash shell, so I'm interested if anyone has compiled GIMP using that environment. I tried, but I'm just a newbie and got into problems where gegl didn't see babl etc. so my environment variable settings were probably either wrong or not effective or I just messed up something. This is not important as I can still build everything on Msys2, but I'd like to know if anyone has already done it?

- Petteri Soininen