Re: [Gimp-developer] Branding documents for GIMP

2. Series of "official" banners, brochures, and other marketing materials
that can be downloaded from the GIMP website.

Brochures could be made with scribus as this is what it is made todo. also
Scribus is what the people over at GIMPmagazine <http://gimpmagazine.org/> uses
to make their great magazines.

To kick it off, I've uploaded my own rendition of Wilbur:
www.opendesignstudio.org/gimp/logos/gimp_2.8_logo.zip

Nice! although I think Wilber is a bit dark around the edges.

Is it useful to talk about GIMP branding in this way? Are there interested
parties on #GIMP? Or would my time be better spent just coming up with a
design document, and gathering information from people along the way, then
presenting the document as a possible addition to the GIMP website?

I think that the best thing to do would be make your own document, present
it and then we can discuss individual topics.  This way we can sign off and
approve sections of the document.

Andrew

--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>