presenting the document as a possible addition to the GIMP website?

I have no idea how to use an IRC meeting bot, but if someone wants to set
up some meetings, I'll be happy to make myself available to chat irc-style.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:

Von: "Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 2:38 PM, C R  wrote:
Okay, so I posted a summary of the gimp brand stuff to the gimp irc
channel
#GIMP. Am I to assume someone will eventually see it? I mean, is it
logged
or something?

Not logged.

Not publicly logged, but logged.

And for real meetings with action items and such, Wilber has got the
Meetingbot plug-in installed.

--
Regards,
Michael