Re: [Gimp-developer] Branding documents for GIMP

Okay, so I posted a summary of the gimp brand stuff to the gimp irc channel
#GIMP. Am I to assume someone will eventually see it? I mean, is it logged
or something? It pretty much got ignored and burried under the next
question... Unless we agree on a time to meet, I'm not sure what the point
of asking people in the chat room is... At this point no one has expressed
any interest.