Re: [Gimp-developer] Getting contributors via OpenHatch

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com>
wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Elle Stone
Like some others here, I don't really get it. I never had any problem
with GIMP compilation. GIMP uses the very common tryptic of all GNU
projects (and most Free Software): ./configure && make && make install
It has some dependencies, especially when compiling the git version,
but they all follow the same 3-command method. I just don't get what
is difficult with this.
Jehan

Clearly you've never compiled on Windows and/or Mac and hence you make such
statements.