Re: [Gimp-developer] How to deal with UI string changes?

Hi Marco,

On  29.7.2014 at 11:02 AM Marco Ciampa wrote:
Which strings and in which language, more specific please...

it's about German. I found some strings there that don't
comply with the German default dictionary. And then there is
this monster dialog to create a path from a selection...
(IIRC you had a discussion with Mitch in IRC whether to
translate it in 2.8 a while ago. I'm still hesitating whether
it's better to translate it to at least provide anything slightly
usable or to replace the dialog with something better and translate
that).

If you found that the strings are wrong and you think you know how
to correct those strings then you can either:

  - correct them right away or
  - file a bug

Ok, thank you.

- forgive my bad english

No need to apologize, you are understood.

Kind regards

Sven