Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Burnie West <west ieee org> wrote:

Staying with the same example, then English menu entry is 'Chromium
Web Browser'.  When switching to Spanish or Chinese, the 'Chromium'
remains the same while 'Web Browser' is translated.

I read peter's objection to the requirement that the entire language
translation process would be impacted, making maintenance nearly impossible.

How so - are the menus/actions not translated already?  I thought they
were, but I've been wrong before (and often ;).

Chris