Re: [Gimp-developer] Release and translation of textures

Terminal commands for people like me fall under the amorphous category of 'code' ;)

I'm good with the translation side though, thanks, I work in Virtaal where we have a fairly massive TM by now.

Michael

06/02/2014 12:37, sgrìobh Alexandre Prokoudine:
There's nothing about code or programming here, really:)

You might download POT files fromhttps://l10n.gnome.org/  and update
your PO files from those templates in poEdit just as well:)

Alexandre