[Gimp-developer] Release and translation of textures

Hi,

Two questions - I've got the main UI translation for Gaelic (gd) at 97% (some strings I need to check in context) but I was wondering at this point what the process for getting a new locale into release is? Is it automatic or do I need to file a bug and go through a release process?

The other question is about the textures - they are the most noticable non-localized part of the UI at the moment and they're not in the main po. I've looked at the other files with the gimp- prefix on Gnome but can't see them in there either (stuff like Ancrylic, Grass, Smoke...)

What file are they in?

Cheers

Michael