Re: [Gimp-developer] Release and translation of textures

Ok, thanks for the explanation. Are there plans/other people interested in making this happen?

I'm also still not sure about getting the new loc into 2.10 (if new locs can be added to minor versions) - currently the translations are sitting in master - do I need to work on another file and/or file a bug for the new locale?

Thanks

Michael

06/02/2014 04:12, sgrìobh Alexandre Prokoudine:
Or, to be more precise, there are no parsers to extract the text data that
is there and prepare it for gettext. Inkscape guys wrote such stuff for
e.g. GPL palettes, so it's possible to even translate colors. But we didn't
do that.