Re: [Gimp-developer] Release and translation of textures

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Michael Bauer <fios akerbeltz org> wrote:
Ok, thanks for the explanation. Are there plans/other people interested in
making this happen?

Not that I know.

I'm also still not sure about getting the new loc into 2.10 (if new locs can
be added to minor versions) - currently the translations are sitting in
master - do I need to work on another file and/or file a bug for the new
locale?

First of all, master == 2.10 :) There is no branch for 2.10 yet, and
there probably won't be any time soon.

Secondly, I wouldn't recommend translating master at all, unless you
enjoy doing your work twice :) The 2.8 branch, however, is perfect to
get your translation to actual users.

Alexandre