Re: [Gimp-developer] Release and translation of textures

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Michael Bauer wrote:
No, I didn't, thanks for mentioning it, I'm mostly a (very good) translator
but not very good at code. There are a lot more people who are good at
translating than people who can do both, sadly.

There's nothing about code or programming here, really :)

You might download POT files from https://l10n.gnome.org/ and update
your PO files from those templates in poEdit just as well :)

Alexandre