Re: [Gimp-developer] Any interested collaborators?

On 13-09-16 09:53 PM, Srihari Sriraman wrote:
    I agree with you on that one. He could have done a better presentation
    by email.

Sorry about my lazy one liner :)

I had assumed familiarity with Tito since it had been discussed here in the
past.

Thanks to those who provided links about the past discussions. Yes, I remember the topic. When I saw the message with just a URL in it I hit the delete button without clicking the URL.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.