[Gimp-developer] 'Export...' usability & filename defaults

'Export...' usability & filename defaults

Saving various versions of an icon as XCF, and exporting each version to
PNG for testing-- I find that after I 'Save As' a new XCF file, 'Export...'
still defaults to the old filename.

We've already got an 'Export To <previous name>' option in the menu. It
doesn't make sense to me, to default to the old filename in the other
(export separately) option.

I would prefer Shift-Ctrl-E default to the current (new) XCF filename, with
the extension changed to PNG or whatever.