Re: [Gimp-developer] Any interested collaborators?

Has the project in mind already been discussed on the developer list?

Well, Tito has been discussed a few times on the gimp developer mailing
list.
In fact, here is your opinion on it:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list/2012-March/msg00225.html

Before I blogged this, I did go on IRC, post the link and ask Mitch if it
was ok that I mentioned him.
He said it was ok.

My understanding from the IRC conversation over a year ago was that with a
few changes, Tito could go in.
These are some issues I created as a result of that conversation:
https://github.com/ssrihari/gimp-tito/issues.
I don't think I misunderstood mitch, but it'll be great if we can get his
opinion on it now.