Re: [Gimp-developer] Of Palettes and Plug-ins

Hi  -

Yes, the paramerter PF_PALETTE is passed around as a string - but that
string is teh palette name in GIMP-  teh palette is them usable with
all palette -related PDB functions

There is no higher level Palette object on the Python side - and it
makes little sens implementing one with the bindigns as they are now
(it would require writting the pallete functionality in low-level C)

But having the string passed around between plug-ins works as nicely
as it can be - I had written some palette creating/exporting a few
years ago.