Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

El 07/10/13 11:44, Simon Budig escribió:
jEsuSdA 8) (listas jesusda com) wrote:
I have found a file: gimpstock.h that contains this lines:

/*  missing icons:  */
#define GIMP_STOCK_PALETTE                  GTK_STOCK_SELECT_COLOR

I suppose this mean that there is no icon defined, so Gimp load a
gtk one and it is impossible to force gimp to load another icon from
theme.

This is a #define pointing to a different #define.
GTK_STOCK_SELECT_COLOR is defined as "gtk-select-color" and
GIMP_STOCK_PALETTE inherits this definition.

The fun thing is, that the palette color selector uses
GIMP_STOCK_PALETTE as well as the Palette Editor. I don't understand how
this can be different icons.

I give up! My knowledge and time is not enough to fix this issue :(

The symbolic gimp theme will allways show a extrange and colorfull palette icon.

Thank you very much Simon. ;)

Salu2 de jEsuSdA 8)