Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

El 06/10/13 12:12, jEsuSdA 8) escribió:
El 05/10/13 23:49, Simon Budig escribió:
jEsuSdA 8) (listas jesusda com) wrote:
El 05/10/13 01:05, Simon Budig escribió:
jEsuSdA 8) (listas jesusda com) wrote:
But solving A does not solve B and the old coloured icon still
appears. ¿?¿?¿? :(

ok, weird.

yes. :(

Dunno, I added the following section to the imagerc and it just worked:

     stock["gtk-select-color"] =
     {
             {"images/stock-colormap-24.png", *, *, "gtk-button" },
             {"images/stock-colormap-24.png", *, *, * }
     }

Not for me! :(
What kind of magic is this?! hehehe.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=60351

As you see, the "palette edit" icon still appears as the default theme.

I have spending some time searching in gimp sourcecode.

I have found a file: gimpstock.h that contains this lines:

/*  missing icons:  */
#define GIMP_STOCK_PALETTE                  GTK_STOCK_SELECT_COLOR

I suppose this mean that there is no icon defined, so Gimp load a gtk one and it is impossible to force gimp to load another icon from theme.

It this correct? is this a Gimp bug? there are any way to change the Edit Palette icon?

Someone can help me?

Thanks. ;)
jEsuSdA 8)