Re: [Gimp-developer] Next minor release?

On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 12:57:00AM +1300, Jehan Pagès wrote:
[...]
I would personally not be against a feature request along this line.
Giving the right feedback to users, and making them informed and
active rather than passive in their choices, is totally my view of
things.
If you write such a feature request, please Cc me. :-)

More than just feedback ...

feedback + configurable option

to switch it on or off, as you prefer ... in the text panel options or in
the global preference options...

Why not?

--

Marco Ciampa