Re: [Gimp-developer] layer multi-select

On 10/04/2013 09:01 PM, Guillermo Espertino (Gez) wrote:
El 04/10/13 14:57, Matthew Smith escribió:
Hello

I am going to make an effort to get a layer multi-select going. In this
email I will outline what I hope to achieve and I am asking what would
be the most effective way to go about submitting a patch that could get
accepted.

IANAD ;) but wouldn't be better to make this in the gtk3-port branch?
I'm not sure if it's worth to work on anything related to widgets using gtk2,
considering that the port to gtk3 is planned for the next release after 2.10.

Absolutely not, no new features in that branch or rebasing becomes very hard.

Why don't you join us on IRC to discuss the thing? It's hard to give advice
without knowing on what level to start.

--Mitch