Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp gradients

El 11/03/13 11:20, Alexandre Prokoudine escribió:

In a nutshell, and that's my personal view, the gradient editing
should happen on canvas, much like in Inkscape (0.49 also places
numerical input for colors stops position on the tools settings
toolbar). And in GEGL-based GIMP a gradient fill should be
re-editable.

That was my point in my first reply. The tool itself could be extended in the future and the current limitations in gradient editor aren't that critical to justify an overhaul (at least not now).

This is also my personal view as a user, but I can live with the current tool waiting for a more flexible, non destructive on-canvas tool.

Gez.