[Gimp-developer] Invitation to initiate a New standalone Paint Preview Application and Generic plugin!

Dear Developers

Greetings!

Invitation to initiate a New standalone Application and a Generic Plugin:

I am vendor manager of Pixel Studios Pvt. Ltd., a design agency in Chennai,
India, and we are catering our services to global clients.

We want to develop a standalone Paint Preview application based on GIMP
which is targeted at Paint industry.

The development is proposed in two phases :

Phase I : A stand alone Paint Preview application (on GIMP) where users can
upload image of a home, section image into wall, piller, ceiling, etc, and
then paint the house. Applying tiles on floors

Phase II : Develop a Opensource Paint Preview Plugin based on the standalone
application source code which can be used by users from industries like
Paint, Automobiles, Tiles manufactuting etc.

The Phase I developers will be paid and the product will be
commercial/proprietary and mainly for Windows OS.

The Phase II will be opensource plugin development based on the Phase I
code.

Please let us know your interest in our commercial cum open source project !

Thanks in advance J

Great Day!

Regards

Rajesh