Re: [Gimp-developer] Invitation to initiate a New standalone Paint Preview Application and Generic plugin!

Hi Rajesh,

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:51:00 +0530
"Rajesh : Pixel Studios" <rajesh pixel-studios com> wrote:

Dear Developers

Greetings!

Invitation to initiate a New standalone Application and a Generic Plugin:

I am vendor manager of Pixel Studios Pvt. Ltd., a design agency in Chennai,
India, and we are catering our services to global clients.

We want to develop a standalone Paint Preview application based on GIMP
which is targeted at Paint industry.

All that is nice and everything - but - what do you need from us? Since GIMP is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software , you are allowed
to reuse and build upon the code as long as you respect the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License (version 3) licence
and the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Lesser_General_Public_License (version
3) licences that the code was put under, and abide by them.

Please reply to all recipients.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

The development is proposed in two phases :

Phase I : A stand alone Paint Preview application (on GIMP) where users can
upload image of a home, section image into wall, piller, ceiling, etc, and
then paint the house. Applying tiles on floors

Phase II : Develop a Opensource Paint Preview Plugin based on the standalone
application source code which can be used by users from industries like
Paint, Automobiles, Tiles manufactuting etc.

The Phase I developers will be paid and the product will be
commercial/proprietary and mainly for Windows OS.

The Phase II will be opensource plugin development based on the Phase I
code.

Please let us know your interest in our commercial cum open source project !

Thanks in advance J

Great Day!

Regards

Rajesh