Re: [Gimp-developer] Patch and build for the save/export issue

Am 23.11.2012 um 13:38 schrieb Simone Karin Lehmann:

... but the longer I think about this issue, the more I agree with you. JPEG is in fact the most common used format by photographers (well, besides shooting RAW). So I'll change my patch and build a new version which will allow all non-XCF files with only one layer to be saved via File - Save.

... and here's the new patch which let you "save" JPEG  too.

Regards
Simone Karin