Re: [Gimp-developer] Patch and build for the save/export issue

On 11/23/2012 01:56 AM, Simone Karin Lehmann wrote:
> a) Non-XCF non-JPEG images with only 1 layer can be saved via 'File - Save' with the original file format. The dirty flag is cleaned and so there's no dialog about unsaved changes if you close it after saving.

Why are you excluding JPEG files? That is the most commonly used format
by photographers, among whom are most of the users who dislike the new
behaviour.

So, I'm afraid that your proposed change wouldn't help them (certainly
not me).

Ciao,
  Alberto

--