Re: [Gimp-developer] =?utf-8?q?Cross-application_work-flows_and_docum?= =?utf-8?q?ent_file=09formats?=

Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Michael Grosberg wrote:
>
> >> This is defnetly a no-go. Save is exclusively for a format that can
> >> save and load ALL gimp features.
> >
> > It CAN save and load all Gimp features. It doesn't do that in practice,
> > but it CAN.
>
> There is NO need to SHOUT, Michael.

writing an single word in uppercase is a way to emulate stressing a word in
speech; it's uppercasing an entire sentence that's considered shouting.
But I'll use a different convention from now on. is *this* OK?