Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

Michael Grosberg wrote:

> Here's the problem - overwrite only works once. Then it becomes export.

that is a bug.

Overwrite stays Overwrite for as long as users work ‘backwards’
to the imported file.

only when users start working forward (via Export... defining a
new export target + type) does it all change to Export to foo.xyz.

(I checked my spec to see if there was confusion about it:
no there is not)

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture