Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Markus Heiler <shevegen gmail com> wrote:
> I can see that my Gimp Overlords have also decided to gnomify Gimp.
>
> I think that was a good move. We need to treat all users as potential idiots.

This is getting old. All they gotta do is go use some other FREE
graphics application. Most of these complaints could be addressed by
simply changing their keyboard shortcuts to use the "overwrite"
command instead. I always change about 60% of the Gimp shortcuts
anyway. (need to keep my sanity going back and forth between Photoshop
and Gimp) Not a big deal.

I am a professional graphic designer and I am thrilled that I no
longer have to confirm 3 different dialog windows every time I go to
export a flat or compressed rendition of the very complex, multi-layer
images that I regularly construct in Gimp. Thank you.