Re: [Gimp-developer] Feature request: Improve the Open file dialog thumbnails

On 18.05.12 10:59, gfxuser wrote:
> I wouldn't say that. On Windows 7 the native 'open file' dialog contains
> different views: list, details, symbols in various sizes, tiles. Symbols
> and tiles contain a preview of every file. IIRC it was similar with
> Windows XP. I think, that's what the OP wants.

But for XCF files that's not very useful as GIMP doesn't come with an
XCF IThumbnailProvider, so all XCF files would only show the Wilber file
icon at it's highest resolution instead of a preview... :(

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria

np: Frittenbude - Heimatlos (Delfinarium)